Friday, November 9, 2012

Trigun the Movie - Badlands Rumble.

I was busy in the past few weeks so I could not search the youtube for a great and free movie. I supposed I`m back for some time until my busy days turns up again. :c But anyway I found a great movie to burn time with. Kodus.

As I was relieving my stress in youtube I stumble upon this trigun movie - Badlands Rumble. I love trigun, it was such a great series at early 2004. In fact one of my Childhood Animes.

I must say Trigun is Epic. A MUST see for trigun fans.









A summary:

"20 years after meddling into the bank heist of a notorious robber named Gasback, Vash the Stampede is heading towards Macca City. Rumors say that the legendary thief might appear there causing an enormous influx of bounty hunters in the area who want to collect $300,000,000 price for his head. Written by Anime News Network."






Click any image above to watch the free movie at youtube.




No comments:

Post a Comment