Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sex Is Zero (2002) - Unconditional love.

( Saekjuej shigong - orginial title)

I watched this movie at a net cafe from a town I visited,  While enjoying the movie I was being stared  by other users because of my bursts of laughter . Shamefaced. I did still continue. The buffering was great and they don`t know me. ha! :D

Sex is Zero, when viewed in literal way its ironic, but it has a deeper meaning. Watch the film  and you`ll express amusement while discerning it. This movie will surely breed grins and giggles.

Another element I like was the unconditional love Eun-shik had to Eun-hyo.

Aaand there is a sequel. woohoo!












A brief Summary:

"At a University, an older but socially akward  law student and also an athlete who`s been in the military, Eun-shik, .  He likes Eun-hyo, a beautiful serious athlete, but has an affair to a good-looking rich kid.  Then the national competition arrives and complications sets in." 

Click the photo to watch the full Video.


No comments:

Post a Comment