Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Wife Is a Gangster 3 (2006) - Mafioso's love.

Jopog manura 3 (original tittle)

 I never had the chance on watching  My Wife is a Gangster 1 and 2. I had no will so I had no way. ha. 
I  just don`t like the main actor and the actress but thanks to the third sequel it activated my will to watch  the predecessors. 

I will post on later days about the other 2.


My Wife is a Gangster 3. Was great, It had simple jokes but was delivered exceptionally cracking. Aside from the beautiful Qi Shu, What I wont forget about the film was the Translator and the scene where the producers created a comedy out of the language barrier and even being chased by the hired mafioso's  there were slapstick's of love. ":D

A great movie for a gloomy day.










A brief Summary:

"A Chinese - Korean girl named Aryong [ Qi Shu ] . Was sent to South Korea to lay low by her triad leader father  who is engaged in a bloody power struggle in Hong Kong. She meets Ki Chul [Lee Bum Soo], a kindhearted gangster who always tries to protect Aryong without knowing that Aryong is more than capable of defending herserlf."



Click the photo to watch the Movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment