Saturday, December 15, 2012

Romantic Debtors | Boolryang Namnyeo (2010)

For the days to come I`l prolly post korean movies, its because my speaker broke so I rely on CC/Subs as  of this time. :D


Anyways, The fire that attracted this dragonfly was the main actor found in this GREAT movie. Lim Chang Jung. The first movie I saw where  he was in was SEX is ZERO. With my hopes high and an aching back I  really enjoyed the film Romantic Debtors. 














Plot:

"Detective Bang Keuk-Hyun [Lim Chang Jung] falls into debt after a loan he guaranteed for a friend becomes delinquent. Kim Mu-Ryeong [Uhm Ji-Won] works as a customer relation representative for a credit company. Her job is to go after debtors day and night. Detective Bang is her assignment. The few times that Det. Bang answers Mu-Tyeongs persistent calls he berates her with profanity. The two then meet at the police station without knowing each other's identity at first.."


Click the photo to watch the Movie in youtube.


No comments:

Post a Comment