Monday, September 10, 2012

The Samurai of Ayothaya (2010) - Yamada

I liked yamada not because of the great muai thai battles, i liked [ The Samurai of Ayothaya ] Yamada not because of the blissful sceneries  that were delivered everytime the makers had the chance. I liked the film because it was a new fresh start of me enjoying Thai films. My first action pack Thai film was ongbak. The scenes were continuous and tremendous. Yamada also gave me the same entertainment that ong bak had given.                                                    

A little more, the Hairstyles of the Siamese warrior were really funky. ahah., If you like photography I`l bet that you will like the film.





















A brief Summary:

"Based on a true historic figure during Ayothaya Era, the film depicts the life of Yamada Nagamasa, a Japanese adventurer who gained considerable influence in Thailand and became the governor of Nakhon Si Thammarat province ins southern Thailand."






No comments:

Post a Comment