Monday, August 20, 2012

Hachiko Monogatari : A Dog's Story. (1987)

This movie was referred to me  by my cousin. At first I was hesitant to watch it because I never liked heavy dramas. I dont like crying. xD. But I did watch it anyway due to the overpowering persistence he had.

Well, After I watched the movie I was refreshed even if I was partially  exhausted from the continuous flows of my own tear.. :D No wonder I was strangely move to download such a wonderful  movie. Hachi. Hachiko.

There is a american remake of this film. But theres no free movie at youtube. ha.











  • The movie made me smile
  • The movie made me cry
  • The movie made me realize
  • The movie made me love my dog MORE.


Here`s a little summary :

"A drama based on the true story of a college professor`s bond with the abandoned dog he takes into his home"


Click the photo to watch the Trailer.


It is sad. The Movie was removed. The link above is just a clip but worth seeing.




No comments:

Post a Comment