Monday, August 27, 2012

The Accidental Spy - ala Chuck Bartowski.

AGAIN I like the stunts made by Jacky so that's why I made a list of his movies here in this blog. In my research I had read that this film was re- dubbed /re-cut . I noticed it when I was watching because the film  has this  american ambiance in the scripts and some scenes. I don`t like ART being modified to EARN more.

Anyway, the movie turn-out amusing with the re-touch and its abiding with the goal  to create a Jackie Chan list.

[well its YouTube, means FREE movie :D. Who doesn't want a taste of freebies. I wont complain more. hihi]

I also liked Chuck Bartowski who also has been an Accidental spy. I know I`m kinda out of line. ha. and By the way, the actresses were foxy hot little mamas. wohoo!




A brief Summary:

"This action movie unfolds with the story of Bei [Jackie], a salesman at a workout equipment store, who harbors dreams of adventures. It all starts when on one normal dull day, Bei follows his instincts to trail two suspicious looking men into an alley. When he realizes that these men are robbing a jewelry store, he jumps into action to foil  their plans. Soon after Bei meets Liu, a private investigator who convinces Bei that he my be the long-lost son of a rich Korean businessman. In no time, Bei is on his way to fulfill his dreams of adventure and fortune traveling to Korea and doors open to great adventures."


Click the photo to watch the Full Video.

No comments:

Post a Comment